Monday, May 3, 2010

Cutie pies and strawberry rhubarb pies

Fruit pie:
The pie mentioned in the previous post? Awesome! I couldn't wait too long, so I cut into it when it was still warm. It was pretty runny, but very tasty. But, after a nite in the refrigerator, it has set up pretty well and the second piece was also very tasty! I used the Grandma's Strawberry Rhubarb pie recipe. I wasn't sure about the cinnamon and vanilla, but it worked. Oh, and I didn't make the crust. Pillsbury does such a nice job at that, I just didn't see the point.

Cutie pies:
Even though they are an awful lot of work, I really do enjoy Molly and Emmett's ages right now. Molly is just so sweet with her cheeks, baby talk, first steps and big grins. Emmett is just so interesting with his questions, affection, insights and art. He can be such a good little helper and it is nice to see the world through his eyes.

(No time for pics today of the garden. Soon. )

No comments: