Monday, April 12, 2010

Dirt therapy

New discovery: I like digging around in the dirt! Who knew?

I have never had a yard of my own til we bought this house a year and a half ago. And last year I really didn't get the opportunity to do much since I was either very pregnant or had a newborn. But this spring I am able to get there more. Molly really enjoys playing in the grass so I am able to do some stuff outside as well.

Sunday I weeded and got the leaves out of the shrubs. And it was fun! There is something very nice about seeing your yard get cleaned up a bit. Oh! And another first. I drove the riding lawn mower! That is actually kind of fun too. Minus the pollen.

I found it is very therapeutic to go take your aggravations out on dandilions, oak tree seedlings and wild onions.

No comments: