Wednesday, June 16, 2010

blog block

Yes, I know, it's been a while. But, it has not been for lack of trying. I have opened up the blog a few times to just end up sitting there with a blank screen. I just haven't been inspired. And it is also not for a lack of things going on. However, I wondered if everyone would be that interested in me reporting on the latest events? But, I guess we should catch up.

Since you last heard from me, we have celebrated Emmett's 4th birthday and Molly's 1st.



We also celebrated Seth's sister's graduation from high school by going to their house outside of Charlotte for graduation and a party (with a nice stop at Ikea on the way back). (I really like my Tjusig shoe bench by the way).

And I got a new job! Exciting and scary that I will be leaving my current job which I have been doing for 5 years, but I think this a good opportunity that will allow me to be more involved in working on women's and children's health research.

Then, just recently, Molly has 3 or 4 teeth coming in, and 3 of us have had a sinus cold.

Phew! Alot going on! Maybe that's why I haven't had time to ponder deeper thoughts to share with you.

No comments: