Friday, June 18, 2010

more baby things to mention

Here are a few other things I think are worth mentioning....

The Baby Bjorn bib. This bib is great in that it is easily wipable, has a pocket that stays open, and it is a relatively firm plastic, so it doesn't flop around. The only downside is that unlike the Kiddopotamus bib (see this post about the Kiddopotamus bib and other favs), the latch not secure enough to keep it from been ripped off by a child who is done with the bib. The Kiddopotamus bib latches in such a way that prevents that. However, it is in the top 2 of my bib rotation.
Have I mentioned the Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller frame? If you have a Graco infant car seat, I just don't see any reason to buy any other this. It's inexpensive, lightweight, easy to open and to maneuver, and has good storage. You can easily move baby to stroller without disturbing them as well.

This next item is for both form and function. The See Kai Run Smaller shoes. Aren't these shoes so cute? This is the Hadley style (which I think is not available now, but they have tons of other cute styles). I like these toddler shoes because they are very cute (even have cute style names), flexible, and they have rubber grippy things on the bottom so your child won't slid around. And while I do like Pedipeds as well, they don't have the grippys on the bottom, and that was a big selling point for me.


(And by the way, no one has asked me to do these reviews, just my two cents from one mom to another.)

No comments: