Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ok, so let's give this another try.


Yes, I know. My last post was a very long time ago. I am sorry! I know if I say I've been pretty busy would be a bit lame. But, I did have another child since my last post! And she is now 8 months old! Molly was born on June 1, 2009 and she has been a joy.

Needless to say, she has added to my perspective as a parent, and given me new insights I could not have had any other way.

I decided to come back and blog mainly to just have a outlet to talk about parenting issues, share interesting tidbits about the kids and what they are up to, and whatever else may rise to the surface. Stay tuned....


1 comment:

LauraC said...

Welcome back! Adorable picture!

(Nate and Alex still nap! They are ready to give it up and it makes our life easier when they do not nap, but day care still has naps. We are paying for the nap in that they stay up way too late, so we're trying to phase it out on weekends.)