Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feeling better!

The fuzziness has gone from my head, with only residual congestion. Yea!

Have I mentioned how much I like sleep? I really miss sleeping through the night. I am looking forward to when that happens again. Last night my little angel woke up about 3:30 and ate, but didn't go back to sleep. I had to rock her in the rocking chair until about 4:30. Usually she'll just wake up to nurse and go right back to sleep. But still, I just think it will be such a luxury when I can go to bed, and not wake up until morning! I know..... they are only babies for a little while, so I will enjoy her where she is at. And she is a good snuggle buddy. But sleep is soooooooooo nice.

Dear Full Night of Sleep,
I miss you and I want you back. Please promise me you will come back to me soon. It's true what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I love you. Please don't forget about me!


No comments: