Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Outliers, sleep

I am reading The Outliers right now by Malcolm Gladwell. It talks about the reasons why people are successful. Basically discussing how it is not only the individuals ability but also the people, time, place and opportunities that help them. Very interesting and well written.

On that same note, I'd like to discuss how sleep keeps me from being as successful as I could be. For example, being so tired yesterday, I didn't get a chance to blog. I was very short-tempered because I just didn't have the reserve to deal with annoyances. And here I am up at 7:30 not by choice, even though my little girl was up again from 12-1 am. Alas, to keep things on a positive note, it is Saturday and everyone is home so maybe if I am really lucky and all the stars and moon align, maybe I will get to take a nap this afternoon. And that would be awesome.

No comments: